24.10.09

Love's Time<---huaaaaaaa

Eisz just found out the Love's Time:

When: October 18 of 2018
How: You slip on a banana and a stranger catches you. You offer to buy him coffee, and one date turns into another and finally into your happily ever after.
Age: 34 years old
He'll be called: Lazar

facebook quiz<---how in earth they calculate my love time using my birthday.. random
hahahhahahhaaa.

slip on a banana? malaysian people do not eat banana that much and dun throw away on the ground no more..where wud i be???

stranger catches me<--sure coz i probably accidentally held his hand in order not to fall down

i offer to buy him coffee<--im freakin rich(i wish!!) and that guy probably younger than i am

coz if not....he buys me coffee instead<--i dun drink coffee anyway

it falls on my mum's birthday, i think it was meant for her<--she's single

wat kind of name is Lazar<--no offence, it reminds me of the Beastmaster series and Lazar is the bad guy..

shhheeeeesshhhhh

at the age of 34 i might be single...or i may not

oh..what the heck..30's is awesome!!!<--will be in 9 years time

hohohohohohohohoho \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me.hate me.write me.