22.9.09

Slumber Party

On a boring weekend somewhere in the month of september...

Letisya<--name that i used in Fashion Wars
happened to be my ultimate EGO

Nisa<--school name-eh?
happened to be my Conscience

i invited them to my house as i am having the slumber party,
we were chatting and laughing, eating chocolate, cakes and all.

Letisya said in the mid of conversation "i am not a routine person, ill end up dead if i have to the same thing everyday"

Nisa as being nice while doing 'The Rock' eyebrows said "Oh really? then how do you explain the shopping spree every weekend and writing to your blog almost everyday?hmm?

me trying not spoil the mood, added only this bunch
" you know what they said, the more people try to change, the more they stay the same?

"oh..SHUT UP" those biatchness yell at me..

Letisya "i needed that retail therapy, plus you enjoy that don't ya Nisa?"
Nisa " yes i do, thats why i have to tag along with ya so that you won't spend THAT much"
Letisya " hey, why dun you go make your own routine?"
Nisa " Already did. Making sure your life is like hell"

and so, they wouldn't stop yelling at each other for that very statement that Nisa made..

i am not sure also, when its gonna stop.

so..i grab my comfy pillow, take my comforter..put in on me and yawn..

nite-nite u two..

i'll see you next time--------

(-.-)ZzzzZzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me.hate me.write me.